SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 17th. During the last seven days, SunContract has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. One SunContract token can now be purchased for about $0.0970 or 0.00001489 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi and YoBit. SunContract has a market capitalization of $11.62 million and $1.61 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008145 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003579 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00018148 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015400 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.98 or 0.00598180 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.81 or 0.00258029 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00047648 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00094857 BTC.
SunContract Token Profile
SunContract’s genesis date was June 28th, 2017. SunContract’s total supply is 122,707,503 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,719,134 tokens. The Reddit community for SunContract is /r/suncontract and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SunContract is suncontract.org. SunContract’s official Twitter account is @sun_contract and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SunContract
SunContract can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Huobi, HitBTC, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SunContract directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SunContract should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SunContract using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.