Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 18th. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0042 or 0.00000063 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Binance, Stocks.Exchange and cfinex. Bytecoin has a total market capitalization of $775.95 million and $8.89 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bytecoin has traded down 12.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $126.79 or 0.01884080 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00020934 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00012979 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008996 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006404 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000823 BTC.
Bytecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 4th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 183,890,481,254 coins. The official website for Bytecoin is bytecoin.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bytecoin is bytecointalk.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, TradeOgre, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, cfinex, Binance, Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.