vSlice (CURRENCY:VSL) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 18th. In the last seven days, vSlice has traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar. vSlice has a total market capitalization of $2.40 million and $7,495.00 worth of vSlice was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One vSlice token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0718 or 0.00001112 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Liqui.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003508 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017115 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015559 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.68 or 0.00583878 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00259553 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00046898 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00094326 BTC.
vSlice launched on November 15th, 2016. vSlice’s total supply is 33,390,496 tokens. The Reddit community for vSlice is /r/vDice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. vSlice’s official website is www.vslice.io. vSlice’s official message board is medium.com/@vdiceio. vSlice’s official Twitter account is @vSliceCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
vSlice Token Trading
vSlice can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as vSlice directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade vSlice should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy vSlice using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for vSlice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vSlice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.