Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 19th. During the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded 12.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002665 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Litecoin Plus has a total market cap of $275,630.00 and $1,772.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00042245 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001510 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00001457 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002386 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26,418.90 or 3.91537000 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003159 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.57 or 0.00127004 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006374 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
Litecoin Plus is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2014. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 1,532,813 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.