Onix (CURRENCY:ONX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 19th. One Onix coin can currently be bought for about $0.0073 or 0.00000108 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, Onix has traded down 1.9% against the dollar. Onix has a market capitalization of $778,217.00 and approximately $443.00 worth of Onix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pura (PURA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001522 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045022 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Onix (CRYPTO:ONX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 11th, 2017. Onix’s total supply is 112,240,900 coins and its circulating supply is 107,194,224 coins. Onix’s official website is www.onixcoin.com. Onix’s official Twitter account is @onix_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Onix is /r/ONIXCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Onix Coin Trading
Onix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Onix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Onix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Onix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Onix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Onix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.