Royal Kingdom Coin (CURRENCY:RKC) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 19th. Royal Kingdom Coin has a market cap of $13,468.00 and $189.00 worth of Royal Kingdom Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Royal Kingdom Coin has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar. One Royal Kingdom Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000074 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008050 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00017475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014871 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.71 or 0.00589015 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.50 or 0.00244770 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00047774 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00099419 BTC.
Royal Kingdom Coin Token Profile
Royal Kingdom Coin launched on August 13th, 2017. Royal Kingdom Coin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,700,000 tokens. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official Twitter account is @RKC_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official website is www.royalkingdomcoin.com.
Royal Kingdom Coin Token Trading
Royal Kingdom Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Royal Kingdom Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Royal Kingdom Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Royal Kingdom Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Royal Kingdom Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Royal Kingdom Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.