AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 20th. Over the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 2.4% lower against the dollar. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003210 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Lykke Exchange and Huobi. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $21.68 million and approximately $285,449.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008060 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003432 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017254 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014836 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.31 or 0.00582426 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00238836 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00046811 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00097407 BTC.
AppCoins’ launch date was November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Huobi and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.