BlueCoin (CURRENCY:BLU) traded up 22.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 19th. Over the last week, BlueCoin has traded down 1.7% against the dollar. One BlueCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. BlueCoin has a market capitalization of $2.14 million and $899.00 worth of BlueCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $255.71 or 0.03862020 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00021346 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001255 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009286 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005127 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010053 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004257 BTC.
BlueCoin Coin Profile
BlueCoin (CRYPTO:BLU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 23rd, 2014. BlueCoin’s total supply is 574,683,675 coins. BlueCoin’s official Twitter account is @BlueCoin_info and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BlueCoin is www.bluecoin.io.
Buying and Selling BlueCoin
BlueCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlueCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlueCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlueCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlueCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlueCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.