Viuly (CURRENCY:VIU) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 20th. One Viuly token can now be bought for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, CoinFalcon, OKEx and Livecoin. Viuly has a total market capitalization of $2.48 million and approximately $28,369.00 worth of Viuly was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Viuly has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008004 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003452 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00017293 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014847 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.96 or 0.00577600 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.96 or 0.00236658 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00046626 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.63 or 0.00098325 BTC.
Viuly Token Profile
Viuly’s genesis date was November 2nd, 2017. Viuly’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 731,912,642 tokens. The official message board for Viuly is medium.com/@Viuly. Viuly’s official website is viuly.io. The Reddit community for Viuly is /r/Viuly and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Viuly’s official Twitter account is @ViulyOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Viuly Token Trading
Viuly can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bit-Z, Livecoin, OKEx and CoinFalcon. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viuly directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viuly should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Viuly using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viuly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viuly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.