DigiPulse (CURRENCY:DGPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 21st. Over the last week, DigiPulse has traded down 5.1% against the dollar. DigiPulse has a market capitalization of $2.19 million and approximately $178.00 worth of DigiPulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigiPulse token can now be bought for $0.97 or 0.00014414 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007960 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003386 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017229 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014887 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.87 or 0.00563236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00253423 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00047096 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00094381 BTC.
DigiPulse Token Profile
DigiPulse’s genesis date was September 28th, 2017. DigiPulse’s total supply is 5,420,576 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,262,814 tokens. The official website for DigiPulse is www.digipulse.io. The Reddit community for DigiPulse is /r/DigiPulse and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigiPulse’s official Twitter account is @DigiPulseIO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DigiPulse
DigiPulse can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiPulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigiPulse should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigiPulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigiPulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiPulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.