JobsCoin (CURRENCY:JOBS) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 21st. Over the last seven days, JobsCoin has traded 8.4% higher against the dollar. JobsCoin has a market capitalization of $56,938.00 and $238.00 worth of JobsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One JobsCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005299 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00052099 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00016912 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000072 BTC.
JobsCoin Coin Profile
JobsCoin (JOBS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 5th, 2016. JobsCoin’s total supply is 200,019,300 coins and its circulating supply is 106,019,270 coins. JobsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Jobscoin. JobsCoin’s official website is jobscoin.us.
Buying and Selling JobsCoin
JobsCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JobsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire JobsCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy JobsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JobsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JobsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.