CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 22nd. In the last week, CoinFi has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. One CoinFi token can now be bought for approximately $0.0264 or 0.00000416 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX and Gate.io. CoinFi has a total market cap of $4.56 million and approximately $16,870.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008101 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003400 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017156 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015673 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.07 or 0.00551179 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.26 or 0.00255625 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00046141 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00091783 BTC.
CoinFi was first traded on January 26th, 2018. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 172,647,909 tokens. The official message board for CoinFi is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CoinFi is www.coinfi.com.
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.