Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 12.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 22nd. Edgeless has a market cap of $30.64 million and approximately $610,679.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Edgeless has traded down 13.9% against the US dollar. One Edgeless token can currently be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00005720 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, HitBTC and Bancor Network.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00008004 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003349 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016651 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.21 or 0.00546077 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00258777 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00045955 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00088638 BTC.
Edgeless Token Profile
Edgeless was first traded on February 28th, 2017. Edgeless’ total supply is 132,046,997 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,087,036 tokens. The Reddit community for Edgeless is /r/Edgeless and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Edgeless is edgeless.io. The official message board for Edgeless is medium.com/edgeless. Edgeless’ official Twitter account is @edgelessproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Edgeless Token Trading
Edgeless can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Livecoin, Upbit, Liqui, Bancor Network, Tidex, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edgeless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeless should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Edgeless using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.