Flycoin (CURRENCY:FLY) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 22nd. Over the last seven days, Flycoin has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. Flycoin has a total market cap of $223,386.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Flycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Flycoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sterlingcoin (SLG) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded down 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded 36.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Dreamcoin (DRM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Flycoin Coin Profile
Flycoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 6th, 2016. Flycoin’s total supply is 210,806 coins.
Buying and Selling Flycoin
Flycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.