NetCoin (CURRENCY:NET) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 22nd. NetCoin has a total market capitalization of $500,385.00 and $41.00 worth of NetCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NetCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, NetCoin has traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $244.36 or 0.03843810 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $83.58 or 0.01314740 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00034625 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00035077 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00041975 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00080434 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00034433 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00023816 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00041670 BTC.
NetCoin is a POW/POS coin that uses the Scrypt Hybrid hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2013. NetCoin’s total supply is 787,126,712 coins. NetCoin’s official message board is forum.netcoin.io. The official website for NetCoin is netcoin.io. The Reddit community for NetCoin is /r/NetcoinBeginners/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NetCoin’s official Twitter account is @Netcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NetCoin Coin Trading
NetCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NetCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NetCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NetCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NetCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NetCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.