Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 22nd. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.63 or 0.00041979 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, SouthXchange, Binance and Cryptopia. Stratis has a market cap of $260.05 million and $3.08 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Stratis has traded down 16.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00034746 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007563 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00074694 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011913 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003619 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00027235 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.72 or 0.00458469 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
STRAT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 98,905,319 coins. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratistalk.org. Stratis’ official website is stratisplatform.com. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Abucoins, Upbit, Coinrail, Bittylicious, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, Poloniex, Trade By Trade and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.