Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded down 12.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. One Adzcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0202 or 0.00000328 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. In the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar. Adzcoin has a total market cap of $882,999.00 and approximately $1,988.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pura (PURA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00043892 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000212 BTC.
Adzcoin Coin Profile
Adzcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 43,791,492 coins. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here. Adzcoin’s official message board is forum.adzbuzz.com. Adzcoin’s official website is adzcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block reward halving every 12 monthsDifficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield “
Adzcoin Coin Trading
Adzcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adzcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Adzcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.