Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 23rd. One Auroracoin coin can currently be bought for $0.43 or 0.00006970 BTC on popular exchanges including ISX, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Auroracoin has a total market capitalization of $3.70 million and approximately $8,074.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00040400 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.85 or 0.00388804 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002858 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00001125 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00063600 BTC.
Auroracoin (AUR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 24th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 8,658,139 coins. The official website for Auroracoin is auroracoin.is. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Auroracoin’s official message board is auroraspjall.is. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, ISX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.