GBCGoldCoin (CURRENCY:GBC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. GBCGoldCoin has a market capitalization of $2,954.00 and $0.00 worth of GBCGoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GBCGoldCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, GBCGoldCoin has traded up 23.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003153 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded down 34.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
GBCGoldCoin Coin Profile
GBCGoldCoin is a coin. It was first traded on May 27th, 2015. GBCGoldCoin’s total supply is 11,361,817 coins. GBCGoldCoin’s official website is gbcgoldcoin.org. GBCGoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @gbcgold and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GBCGoldCoin
GBCGoldCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ore.Bz. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GBCGoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GBCGoldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GBCGoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GBCGoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GBCGoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.