NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded up 18.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One NobleCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded up 21.5% against the U.S. dollar. NobleCoin has a market capitalization of $1.29 million and $924.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.18 or 0.01336290 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006596 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003129 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002411 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005112 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006964 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011813 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00001150 BTC.
NobleCoin Coin Profile
NobleCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 6th, 2014. NobleCoin’s total supply is 2,330,215,090 coins. The official website for NobleCoin is www.noblemovement.com. NobleCoin’s official Twitter account is @noblecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NobleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.