Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. One Omni coin can now be bought for $16.28 or 0.00266014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Poloniex. During the last week, Omni has traded down 8.6% against the U.S. dollar. Omni has a total market capitalization of $9.14 million and $10,438.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.02 or 0.01372900 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006580 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003264 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005147 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006865 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011881 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00001157 BTC.
OMNI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 617,470 coins and its circulating supply is 561,154 coins. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.