Catcoin (CURRENCY:CAT) traded 27.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 24th. Catcoin has a total market cap of $77,896.00 and approximately $535.00 worth of Catcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Catcoin has traded 24.6% lower against the US dollar. One Catcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0119 or 0.00000204 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00001680 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded down 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- GeyserCoin (GSR) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00015677 BTC.
Catcoin Coin Profile
Catcoin is a coin. Its genesis date was December 23rd, 2013. Catcoin’s total supply is 6,535,850 coins. Catcoin’s official Twitter account is @catcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Catcoin’s official website is www.catcoins.org.
Catcoin Coin Trading
Catcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Catcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Catcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Catcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Catcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Catcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.