FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 24th. During the last week, FirstBlood has traded down 18.3% against the US dollar. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $12.80 million and $2.41 million worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FirstBlood token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002412 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gatecoin, BigONE and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003234 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015897 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.65 or 0.00510423 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.64 or 0.00236064 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00041531 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00086457 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
FirstBlood’s genesis date was September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio. FirstBlood’s official website is firstblood.io.
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, IDEX, Livecoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Liqui and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.