Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 24th. One Modum token can currently be bought for $0.95 or 0.00015262 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, Mercatox and Binance. Over the last week, Modum has traded down 22.8% against the dollar. Modum has a total market capitalization of $17.31 million and approximately $126,070.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016109 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016114 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.24 or 0.00518365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.79 or 0.00237885 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00041837 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00086409 BTC.
Modum launched on October 20th, 2017. Modum’s total supply is 27,266,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,266,200 tokens. Modum’s official Twitter account is @modum_io. Modum’s official website is modum.io. The Reddit community for Modum is /r/modum_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Modum
Modum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Kucoin, IDEX and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Modum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Modum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Modum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.