Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 24th. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for about $2.16 or 0.00036765 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, CoinFalcon, Gate.io and HitBTC. Nano has a market capitalization of $287.87 million and $7.42 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Nano has traded down 21% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,887.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $434.55 or 0.07394780 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $689.03 or 0.11725400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.82 or 0.01290320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.67 or 0.01883370 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00231343 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $157.23 or 0.02675680 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.04 or 0.00392011 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. The official message board for Nano is forum.raiblocks.net. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Nanex, Koinex, HitBTC, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Mercatox, BitFlip, Binance and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.