Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 24th. Over the last week, Regalcoin has traded down 24.2% against the US dollar. One Regalcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0203 or 0.00000346 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. Regalcoin has a market cap of $260,459.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005305 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002500 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00038002 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00017298 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000066 BTC.
Regalcoin Coin Profile
Regalcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 28th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here. Regalcoin’s official website is regalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Regalcoin
Regalcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Regalcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Regalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.