Ace (CURRENCY:ACE) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 25th. In the last seven days, Ace has traded 16.3% lower against the US dollar. Ace has a market capitalization of $1.15 million and approximately $32,076.00 worth of Ace was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ace token can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001990 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016176 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016060 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31.50 or 0.00505156 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.73 or 0.00236148 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00042615 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00088539 BTC.
Ace’s launch date was November 7th, 2017. Ace’s total supply is 14,476,036 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,247,741 tokens. Ace’s official Twitter account is @TokenStars and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ace is /r/TokenStars and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ace’s official website is tokenstars.com/en/ace.
Buying and Selling Ace
Ace can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ace directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ace should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ace using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ace and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.