Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 25th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $25.46 or 0.00407117 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Unocoin, Trade Satoshi and Ovis. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 21.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $435.08 million and $9.23 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $174.89 or 0.02796340 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00190963 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.65 or 0.00266041 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00036398 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00133853 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007324 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005630 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00080000 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold (CRYPTO:BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,187,061 coins and its circulating supply is 17,087,061 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Gold’s official message board is forum.bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, Bittrex, BitFlip, Bit-Z, OKEx, Ovis, Lbank, Unocoin, Binance, Negocie Coins, Indodax, Crex24, Bithumb, Allcoin, Coinone, Bitfinex, Abucoins, Bleutrade, Coinnest, Bitlish, Kucoin, Exmo, BitBay, SouthXchange, Koineks, HitBTC, CEX.IO, C2CX, Trade Satoshi, BitMarket, DSX, Upbit, Exrates, Braziliex, Bitsane, Korbit, BigONE, QuadrigaCX, Sistemkoin, Vebitcoin, Huobi, YoBit and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.