Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 25th. One Creditbit token can now be purchased for about $0.0582 or 0.00000949 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. During the last week, Creditbit has traded 34.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Creditbit has a total market cap of $971,015.00 and $6,193.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $238.82 or 0.03885350 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00023508 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009261 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001660 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00001119 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00001239 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006840 BTC.
CRB is a token. Its launch date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,690,934 tokens. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Creditbit’s official message board is forum.creditbit.org. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org.
Creditbit Token Trading
Creditbit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.