LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded down 5.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 25th. LiteDoge has a market capitalization of $1.54 million and approximately $949.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded 20.7% higher against the US dollar. One LiteDoge coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00042789 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001510 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00001362 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24,201.80 or 3.85427000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00165772 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003358 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006370 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000065 BTC.
LiteDoge is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 16th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,029,549,549 coins. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiteDoge’s official website is www.ldoge.tech.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteDoge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteDoge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.