Accelerator Network (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 12.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 26th. Over the last week, Accelerator Network has traded down 18.3% against the US dollar. One Accelerator Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.49 or 0.00008010 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and CoinExchange. Accelerator Network has a market capitalization of $203,218.00 and $150.00 worth of Accelerator Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $79.24 or 0.01281050 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005740 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002327 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002980 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004519 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006964 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010467 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00001128 BTC.
Accelerator Network Profile
ACC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 6th, 2017. Accelerator Network’s total supply is 566,135 tokens and its circulating supply is 410,991 tokens. Accelerator Network’s official Twitter account is @Accelerator_Net. The official website for Accelerator Network is accelerator.network. Accelerator Network’s official message board is medium.com/accelerator-network.
Accelerator Network Token Trading
Accelerator Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Accelerator Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Accelerator Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Accelerator Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Accelerator Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Accelerator Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.