Everus (CURRENCY:EVR) traded 23.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 25th. In the last week, Everus has traded 38.3% higher against the dollar. Everus has a total market cap of $11.88 million and approximately $406,573.00 worth of Everus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everus token can now be bought for $0.0819 or 0.00001316 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX and Kuna.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007691 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003134 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016130 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016053 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.53 or 0.00506173 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.72 or 0.00236381 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00042786 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00088911 BTC.
Everus launched on August 29th, 2017. Everus’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 144,971,876 tokens. Everus’ official Twitter account is @everusworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. Everus’ official message board is everus.org/news. The Reddit community for Everus is /r/everus-world and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Everus is everus.org.
Everus Token Trading
Everus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX and Kuna. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.