MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 26th. In the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded 14.2% lower against the US dollar. MonetaryUnit has a total market cap of $9.13 million and $17,677.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be bought for $0.0680 or 0.00001109 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Bittylicious.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00029987 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003470 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013708 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00001138 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000133 BTC.
MonetaryUnit is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 134,290,537 coins. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MonetaryUnit is www.monetaryunit.org.
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Upbit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.