Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 26th. Myriad has a total market capitalization of $6.37 million and $10,498.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Myriad has traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Myriad coin can now be purchased for $0.0040 or 0.00000065 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020659 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Myriad Coin Profile
Myriad (CRYPTO:XMY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 23rd, 2014. Myriad’s total supply is 1,584,911,500 coins. The Reddit community for Myriad is /r/myriadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Myriad’s official Twitter account is @myriadcoin. Myriad’s official website is myriadcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.