PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. PinkCoin has a market cap of $4.43 million and approximately $18,721.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0116 or 0.00000191 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Cryptohub. In the last week, PinkCoin has traded 18.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $227.59 or 0.03746280 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00023515 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00007200 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004655 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003576 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002286 BTC.
PinkCoin Coin Profile
PinkCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 392,906,699 coins and its circulating supply is 381,906,699 coins. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for PinkCoin is slack.with.pink. The official website for PinkCoin is getstarted.with.pink. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PinkCoin
PinkCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Trade By Trade, Cryptohub and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.