PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 25th. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be bought for about $0.86 or 0.00013785 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. PlatinumBAR has a market capitalization of $886,927.00 and approximately $177.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded 3.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 61.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000102 BTC.
PlatinumBAR (CRYPTO:XPTX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 20th, 2016. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 1,033,537 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.