ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 27th. In the last week, ChainLink has traded down 24.9% against the dollar. One ChainLink token can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002797 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Mercatox and Huobi. ChainLink has a total market capitalization of $60.17 million and approximately $447,567.00 worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003083 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00016179 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $30.51 or 0.00496485 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.10 or 0.00229379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00043161 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00088643 BTC.
ChainLink Token Profile
ChainLink’s genesis date was September 16th, 2017. ChainLink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. ChainLink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. ChainLink’s official website is smartcontract.com. The Reddit community for ChainLink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ChainLink Token Trading
ChainLink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Vebitcoin, Kyber Network, BigONE, Binance, OKEx, Gate.io, COSS, Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainLink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChainLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.