Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded up 17.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 27th. One Consensus token can currently be bought for $0.0169 or 0.00000277 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Tidex. During the last seven days, Consensus has traded down 3.7% against the dollar. Consensus has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $70,311.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00048590 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.01 or 0.00360089 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00083507 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00001015 BTC.
Consensus Token Profile
SEN is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 27th, 2018. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens. The official website for Consensus is consensus.ai. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Consensus
Consensus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Consensus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Consensus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.