Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 27th. Credits has a total market cap of $38.90 million and approximately $2.57 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Credits token can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00004609 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and CoinBene. Over the last week, Credits has traded down 18.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.14 or 0.00132979 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020813 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001527 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00001128 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Credits is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 28th, 2015. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 137,958,656 tokens. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Credits is credits.com/en. The official message board for Credits is medium.com/@credits. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, Mercatox, Gate.io, DDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin, IDEX, Tidex and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.