Prototanium (CURRENCY:PR) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 27th. Over the last week, Prototanium has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Prototanium coin can currently be bought for $0.97 or 0.00015868 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Prototanium has a market capitalization of $191,843.00 and approximately $151.00 worth of Prototanium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00277542 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded 30.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000843 BTC.
Prototanium (CRYPTO:PR) is a coin. It launched on July 1st, 2015. Prototanium’s total supply is 196,878 coins. Prototanium’s official website is prototanium.uno.
Prototanium Coin Trading
Prototanium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prototanium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prototanium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Prototanium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prototanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prototanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.