News headlines about Tintri (NASDAQ:TNTR) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Tintri earned a news impact score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 44.5597000077681 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Notable Investor’s Alert: Tintri, Inc., (NASDAQ: TNTR), Ichor Holdings, Ltd., (NASDAQ: ICHR) (globalexportlines.com)
- Stock’s Volatility Analysis – Tintri Inc (NASDAQ: TNTR) (stockspen.com)
- Tintri, Inc. (TNTR) stock price is showing notable negative signal for long-term investors on basis of 200 day SMA at … (analystrecommendation.com)
- Dangling Three Stocks: Public Joint-Stock Company Mobile TeleSystems (NYSE:MBT), Tintri, Inc. (NASDAQ:TNTR … (thestreetpoint.com)
- 200 days simple moving average (SMA200) Factor under Trader’s Radar: Tintri, Inc. (NASDAQ:TNTR), Comstock … (stocksnewspoint.com)
TNTR has been the topic of several research reports. Zacks Investment Research raised Tintri from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $2.25 target price on the stock in a research report on Thursday, March 29th. ValuEngine raised Tintri from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, May 2nd. Three investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, six have assigned a hold rating and one has issued a buy rating to the stock. Tintri has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $7.04.
Tintri traded up $0.01, hitting $0.15, during mid-day trading on Wednesday, Marketbeat reports. The company had a trading volume of 1,322,100 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,373,520. Tintri has a 1 year low of $0.14 and a 1 year high of $7.75. The firm has a market capitalization of $5.71 million and a PE ratio of -0.03.
Tintri Company Profile
Tintri, Inc develops and markets an enterprise cloud platform combining cloud management software technology and a range of all-flash storage systems for virtualized and cloud environments in the United States and internationally. The company's platform provides large organizations and cloud service providers with public cloud capabilities inside their data centers and public cloud services.
Receive News & Ratings for Tintri Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tintri and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.