Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 28th. One Musicoin coin can now be bought for $0.0062 or 0.00000103 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. Musicoin has a total market cap of $4.83 million and $18,498.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Musicoin has traded down 18.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $435.12 or 0.07191820 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.91 or 0.00246495 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00001225 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded up 75.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
MUSIC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 776,117,568 coins. The official website for Musicoin is www.musicoin.org. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Musicoin
Musicoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Musicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Musicoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Musicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.