Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $14.50 or 0.00248351 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, CoinTiger, Poloniex and Ovis. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $1.49 billion and $211.75 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 8.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $408.54 or 0.06997070 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO:ETC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2015. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 102,643,636 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official message board is forum.ethereumclassic.org. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.github.io. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, BTCC, Korbit, Coinroom, CoinEx, QBTC, Upbit, Crex24, Ovis, Qryptos, BigONE, CoinEgg, Coinone, Kraken, Binance, Cryptomate, BTC Markets, Coinut, Gatehub, Bitfinex, Exrates, LiteBit.eu, BCEX, BTC-Alpha, Exmo, BTC Trade UA, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Lbank, ChaoEX, OKEx, CoinTiger, BitForex, C-CEX, C2CX, Bithumb, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Kucoin, Abucoins, Coinnest, Huobi, Coinsuper, Bibox, BtcTrade.im, Indodax, fex, CoinExchange, RightBTC, Bittrex, Poloniex, Vebitcoin, EXX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.