Pioneer Coin (CURRENCY:PCOIN) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. Pioneer Coin has a market capitalization of $46,567.00 and approximately $1,048.00 worth of Pioneer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Pioneer Coin has traded up 15% against the dollar. One Pioneer Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0161 or 0.00000251 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00024423 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 27.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000083 BTC.
Pioneer Coin Coin Profile
Pioneer Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 25th, 2017. Pioneer Coin’s total supply is 3,791,738 coins and its circulating supply is 2,896,305 coins. Pioneer Coin’s official Twitter account is @pioneer_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pioneer Coin is pioneercoin.com.
Pioneer Coin Coin Trading
Pioneer Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pioneer Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pioneer Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pioneer Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pioneer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pioneer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.