Rimbit (CURRENCY:RBT) traded 7.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. Rimbit has a total market cap of $272,358.00 and approximately $307.00 worth of Rimbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Rimbit has traded 22.4% lower against the US dollar. One Rimbit coin can now be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00037238 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Bitswift (SWIFT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004916 BTC.
- Greencoin (GRE) traded 98.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000927 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000258 BTC.
Rimbit (RBT) is a coin. Its launch date was May 28th, 2014. Rimbit’s total supply is 401,578,118 coins and its circulating supply is 197,581,050 coins. Rimbit’s official Twitter account is @rimbitcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Rimbit’s official website is www.rimbit.com. The official message board for Rimbit is www.rimbit.com/forums.
Rimbit Coin Trading
Rimbit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rimbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rimbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rimbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rimbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rimbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.