Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 4.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. One Syscoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002722 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Sistemkoin, Trade By Trade and Poloniex. Syscoin has a total market capitalization of $90.76 million and $737,423.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Syscoin has traded 13.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.64 or 0.01280000 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005721 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004465 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006709 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009212 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017592 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001095 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Profile
Syscoin (SYS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 536,020,443 coins. The official website for Syscoin is syscoin.org. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, Binance, Vebitcoin, Livecoin, Upbit, YoBit, Sistemkoin, Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.