Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 30th. Over the last week, Bowhead has traded down 25.4% against the dollar. One Bowhead token can currently be bought for $0.0656 or 0.00001071 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Bowhead has a total market cap of $524,478.00 and $0.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $452.03 or 0.07112260 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00250283 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001225 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Bowhead (AHT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on July 8th, 2017. Bowhead’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,000,000 tokens. Bowhead’s official Twitter account is @Ahooleeman and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bowhead is bowheadhealth.com.
Bowhead Token Trading
Bowhead can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bowhead directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bowhead should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bowhead using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.