Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 1st. One Golem token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.33 or 0.00005229 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Cobinhood, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Golem has a market cap of $276.27 million and $9.88 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Golem has traded 17.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007199 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003071 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016118 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015876 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.34 or 0.00481954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.21 or 0.00225709 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00040509 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00079322 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem’s genesis date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 839,242,000 tokens. The official website for Golem is golem.network. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, BigONE, CoinEx Market, Coinbe, Vebitcoin, Zebpay, Gate.io, Binance, Abucoins, Tidex, Cryptopia, Liqui, Koinex, CoinFalcon, Huobi, OKEx, Poloniex, HitBTC, Bithumb, Lykke Exchange, Upbit, Ethfinex, Cobinhood, Braziliex, Livecoin and OOOBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.