Lampix (CURRENCY:PIX) traded up 9.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 1st. During the last seven days, Lampix has traded up 9.3% against the dollar. One Lampix token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000207 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Gatecoin, COSS and HitBTC. Lampix has a total market capitalization of $1.78 million and $992.00 worth of Lampix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007250 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.31 or 0.00492166 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.39 or 0.00226285 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00040780 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00080142 BTC.
Lampix Token Profile
Lampix’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Lampix’s total supply is 327,154,880 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,322,017 tokens. The Reddit community for Lampix is /r/Lampix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lampix’s official website is www.lampix.co. Lampix’s official Twitter account is @lampix_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lampix
Lampix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Gatecoin, BigONE, CoinExchange, HitBTC, IDEX, COSS and OTCBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lampix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lampix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lampix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lampix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lampix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.