Leadcoin (CURRENCY:LDC) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 1st. One Leadcoin token can now be bought for $0.0045 or 0.00000071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Qryptos. Leadcoin has a market cap of $3.53 million and approximately $444,650.00 worth of Leadcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Leadcoin has traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007264 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016787 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015795 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00509226 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.37 or 0.00227095 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00040681 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00079142 BTC.
Leadcoin Token Profile
Leadcoin’s launch date was March 1st, 2018. Leadcoin’s total supply is 2,627,412,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 784,399,592 tokens. Leadcoin’s official website is www.leadcoin.network. The Reddit community for Leadcoin is /r/leadcoin. Leadcoin’s official Twitter account is @LeadCoinNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Leadcoin Token Trading
Leadcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liqui, Qryptos and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Leadcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Leadcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Leadcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Leadcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leadcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.